Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blogs FOR you !


I have been keeping a -just for me- blog for awhile to save interior and exterior design ideas...like this mirror on mirror photo.

 I've blogged about this idea before but I think it's worthy of another mention because I think it's such a great way to keep track of web photos and ideas that you want to have access to and not forget about.  (thanks to Penny for expanding my mind with this idea).  I've named this private blog "In my dreams" for obvious reasons.

The great thing about blogs is that they are searchable data bases, easy to use, accessible from any computer and FREE.  I have 5 or 6 blogs at present. One for my recipes, one for quotes, one that is more family oriented and a couple others to keep track of other info and ideas. Ya I'm a saver but at least blogs don't take up space!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Ciao